Some of my favorite reading lately has been friends' updates on Myspace and especially Facebook. I am really impressed by how clever people are... and occasionally confusing. Recent faves (I'll leave out the names):
1) is probably reading a book on a beach in the Bahamas, but might as well be reading a book anywhere.
2) was feeling like a hundred bucks. Is now feeling like a million bucks. Invest in his name.
3) gots to have him some boats 'n hoes.
4) has managed to schedule a root canal and an endocrinology final all in one week. I am taking bets on which one will be more painful.
5) is wondering if you have seen this bike? If so, call the police.....
6) is now a small wooden man smoking some local erbs.
7) is wishing I had a pair of purple glitter leg warmers.
8) is smitten with Witten.
9) is cooking a bean
10) "Pardon my French" is my phrase of the week. It's the shit. Pardon my French
11) wants to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony
12) is rattling my mushy brains
13) sees your dirty face high behind your collar
14) is eating cereal for dinner and remembering John Belushi.
Looking forward to many more...
1) is probably reading a book on a beach in the Bahamas, but might as well be reading a book anywhere.
2) was feeling like a hundred bucks. Is now feeling like a million bucks. Invest in his name.
3) gots to have him some boats 'n hoes.
4) has managed to schedule a root canal and an endocrinology final all in one week. I am taking bets on which one will be more painful.
5) is wondering if you have seen this bike? If so, call the police.....
6) is now a small wooden man smoking some local erbs.
7) is wishing I had a pair of purple glitter leg warmers.
8) is smitten with Witten.
9) is cooking a bean
10) "Pardon my French" is my phrase of the week. It's the shit. Pardon my French
11) wants to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony
12) is rattling my mushy brains
13) sees your dirty face high behind your collar
14) is eating cereal for dinner and remembering John Belushi.
Looking forward to many more...

No comments:
Post a Comment