I know, I know, I'm late. These things are seldom done on New Years for me, so I didn't feel too tied to the date. And they took a little time to formulate. But I'm excited about them and have been practicing them a bit so I feel confident writing them down.
1) Talk to my sister more. There are a lot of reasons here. A couple to start: one, because she's my sister and two because she's just a badass. I have a lot respect for her and I love our conversations. I've let our busy lives get in the way of communication. I want that to change this year.
2) Quit touching my face when I sleep and picking at the resulting blemishes.
3) Eat more greens. Learn to cook better.
4) Become a better climber. That means actually climbing.
5) Take more time to be quiet. And creative.
6) Read more enjoyable books.
7) Walk more and hike more. Enjoy that feeling of the pavement or rock beneath my feet and the repetition of steps.
8) Be angry less and observe my emotions better.
In one of my top blogs to read, the writer talked about resolutions are meant to get us through January and February, then mentioned that hopefully, by March, they will be habits. I like that approach. Full steam ahead!
You Really Need to be Drinking Vermouth Right Now
10 years ago

1 comment:
aw-you're too kind. that was my thought on a long 13 hour plane ride as i wondered what i could do to bring warmth and brightness to a cold country for cold and dark months. i hope the habits form. for now, i am having a hard time making them habits. ugh.
Post a Comment