Hey ladies,
Mommy had another spell last evening while waiting for the shuttle at MD Anderson. They called an ambulance and took her to the ER at MD. They found that she was de-hydrated and gave her an IV of saline. They also did an EKG and brain cat-scan...all OK. She got back to her motel room around 2:30am this morning. I spoke with her a little while ago and she is feeling much better...drinking lots of fluids. She had fasted for her tests yesterday which probably did not help. She sees her oncologist tomorrow afternoon.
We are having the house painted by the same guy, Danny, who did the interior. He got most of the house and garage painted with primer today and will start with the house paint tomorrow. We are going with a sandstone with a hint of green in it and a bit of a darker sutble green trim. Danny is hispanic and shortly after he left today a couple of Mexican boys...around 17 or 18 came to the door. They spoke no english, but I could understand enough to know they were looking for work. I called Danny and put him on the phone with them. He said they understood that I had no work for them. As they were leaving, I called uno momento! The smallest bill I had was a $10 and I gave it to them and said vaya con dios. They did not get a block up the street when 2 sheriff vehicles, a DPS and Border Patrol surrounded them and took them away. I feel really bad. They were very well mannered good looking boys just trying to make a better life. I hope they let them keep the $10.
My brother, Jimmy, was to have a consult with his doctor this afternoon to see about the mass on his liver. I have tried to call him, but no answer, so I guess he is still at the doctor's. Will let you know more when I hear. Love you both muy mucho!
Dad
You Really Need to be Drinking Vermouth Right Now
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment