It's been coming up all over the place- the power of manifesting. A bit like the power of prayer. Set your intentions and make them solid- write them down, print them out, post them up and focus. Or even- write them down, toss them in a closet somewhere and see what happens in a few years. As I understand it, the first method moves things a long a bit faster.
So I am going to give this a shot and spend a little time every day manifesting. I'm going to try it for one month, then look and see what has taken place. First things first though, I had to think about what I actually wanted. This was a bit challenging, but I took an hour yesterday in the park, under a tree and wrote 25 things I think I wanted with the quiet comfort that I can always change my mind. Some are too personal to share here, but a few include:
- I want to travel in July and I want to be traveling when I turn 30.
- Within the next year and a half, I want to pay off my debts and save money- both to travel and to start to put towards retirement (I know, I should've started that a lot earlier).
- I want to be able to make money while I travel.
- I want to stay healthy.
- I want to be more in touch with the spiritual on a regular basis and find peace and power there.
- I want my day-to-day actions to be meaningful and to serve others in a truly helpful way.
- I think I want to maintain this path of self-employment. It feels right in a lot of ways.
- I want to continue to meet like-minded people in my life who challenge me to grow. And I want to be open to the wisdom of these mentors as well as grounded enough to trust my own advice.
- I want to remain a good friend to people and someone both trustworthy and honest.
- I want integrity as the top personal (and business and everything) value in my life.
Lots of 'I wants.' Sounds so selfish, but I guess at the root of things, that is what we are and I am giving more okay-ness to recognizing that. So, this is my today's manifesting. Add in some working out again tomorrow, and life will start to feel a bit more balanced.
Here we go. One step at a time...
You Really Need to be Drinking Vermouth Right Now
10 years ago

1 comment:
A worthy list of goals to shoot for, and hopefuly, accomplish. Keep referring to your list often...you can do it.
Post a Comment