I've put too many up there again. Just not this talented of a juggler, nor do enough hours exist in the day:
1) work (enough to pay bills and save)
2) meditation
3) yoga
4) cardio/ working out
5) self-education on wine
6) project on wine for presentation in June
7) personal writing
8) keeping up with friends
9) cooking
10) keeping things somewhat clean/ brushing my teeth, cleaning the cat box etc
I've dropped a few of them, specifically personal writing. But I have started a new blog on Tumblr, a very advanced and well designed site.
itsastretch.tumblr.com (creative, I know)
My first posts will be old ones from this blog that speak to me in some way. Slowly working towards that.
Oh yeah...
11) sleep
Going to give that one a shot.
You Really Need to be Drinking Vermouth Right Now
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment