Feel like a slug today. Not in the lovely way they leave a silvery path behind them, but like a blob. I keep yawning. Think my coffee intake is increasing exponentially. It used to be one small cup in the morning, now it's ordering a medium and getting refills. I have two Americanos today = 3 espresso shots. Jittery. But sluggish. Think it was the melatonin I took last night. It changes to adreniline in the morning sun, but I didn't check the weather. Now it's just calling me back to the pillows.
Forgot it was Halloween. Meant to wear my pjs to school to celebrate. It was a nice surprise remembering though- a sort of surreal experience to have a random run-in with a disguise. My favorite was a man in striped pants, black shirt and a white ski mask with a black happy face painted on it, sitting on a bench reading.
But no one can outshine these school lawns. Scattered in leaves, they have the perfect disguise- moving the colors down, they're fooling us into thinking there are more yellow and red days to come, instead of the stark, muted whites they have planned. I look forward to that wonderland.
So unconnected my thoughts. I keep thinking of a passive voice sentence we translated today in Indonesian:
If there is which you work on something once a year, what's that?
I'll get back to you on it.
You Really Need to be Drinking Vermouth Right Now
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment