Saturday, February 2, 2008

leap blog

I've decided to start two new blogs. Just looking at the sentence tells me this is excessive and silly, but I can't get it out of my head.

One will be for entries on here that I've liked and want to try and edit further. That might just mean working with it in prose, changing the entry from first person to third, or perhaps turning it into a poem... or maybe spreading the words out on a piece of paper, printing it, cutting it up, repasting them, painting over it all, hanging it from the ceiling and setting it on fire, taking a picture of that and posting the photo as an entry. Whatever works.

The second will be to write all the things I don't have the guts to post here. Mostly about romance blahblah- about the ever revealing rules of the games, pitfalls, backslides, confusion and frustration. The journal is too slow and Word feels like I'm doing homework. It'd be nice to put more effort into these thoughts than just free writing. This one will be posted under what my porn name would be if I were a star and labeled with the title of the book I would write, if I ever wrote one. If you know either of those things, you might find it.

I'll still write here.

1 comment:

mbs said...

oo secret bloggin's

About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States