Wednesday, November 28, 2007

another zinger

I know I should quit posting these, but this one just lined up SO well with conversations I've been having lately- everywhere I turn, this is the root of the issue.

How much do we think? How much should we know about ourselves? How worthwhile is this internal monologue? What are we looking past in this world of the physical, why are we looking past it, what are we getting out of all this?

And, always for me, how do I live with so many lines of To-Do not crossed off my list?

"The greatest predicament of living in the jungles of time and space, Margaret, is learning to be happy while still having unfulfilled dreams.

The greatest challenge, is not looking to the illusions for meaning, definition, and answers.

The greatest mystery, is figuring out who you really are.

And the greatest reward, Margaret, of living in the jungles of time and space, is having predicaments, challenges, and mysteries that you have absolutely aced, crushed, and unraveled.

Lucky you,
The Universe"

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States