At a little before 4am every morning, The Universe sends me a note for the day. She swears it's usually spot-on. I've been impressed so far.
The first she read me was "You seem overwhelmed. Remember: you have to clear your plate before you can have dessert." Rachel and I were both swamped in reading but I knocked out most of it before riding home.
When I arrived, my roommate had made a gluten free dessert so I could eat it. Only the second time he's made sweets.
Two days ago, I was worried about a conversation with a friend- thought I hadn't been as clear or explicitly kind as I should've been. Wondering if I should write an apology/ explain things further. The Universe's note the next morning?
"Fear not, Margaret.
All mis-statements, misunderstandings, and forms of deception... are temporary.
Whishhhhhhhhh!
The Universe"
Yesterday, my advisor found me in the neighboring coffee shop and laid some well needed pressure on me to solidify my decision to switch to bio anth. I realized I had been running away from the whole thing because I feel some pull between what I should be doing and what my heart tells me is right. Worried. The note I just received?
"For every fork in the road, Margaret, there are often two paths to choose from... the one you "should" take and the one you want to take.
Take the second. Always take the second."

...Hello...somebody out there....?

2 comments:
That's totally freaky. What's the add to sign up? Lol.
http://www.tut.com/invite.htm
Let me know how well it reads you! ;)
Post a Comment