So tired but strange happenings today. Between my flights, I got a voicemail from my friend Amanda. She and I worked at Romeo's together back in the day in Austin and have stayed in touch through all the movements of our lives. I'd crash with she and her husband in Austin when traveling through and we all took a month-long road trip together this time last year, moving them from Dallas to Seattle. Las Vegas for New Years where we picked up Jer and continued up through California wine country and Oregon and Washington and I digress. The last time I saw her was March in the Florida Keys before heading out to go abroad. She and Scott did a wedding celebration and all us friends got to come play in the water and celebrate.
So, I get this message. Their flight is delayed coming out of Montana and they will be in Denver overnight. Aaron, our mutual friend, is coming to pick them up and will I be in Boulder? Our flights landed within minutes of each other. We all went out to eat at a fabulous Vietnamese restaurant and she's having a sleepover with me tonight. So psyched! Crazy serendipity.
No comments:
Post a Comment